Christmas sticky toffee pudding
Ingredients – Serves 12
500g Christmas pudding (crumbled)
600ml warm breakfast tea
375g Brown sugar
500g Self raising flour
5tsp Bicarbonate of soda
2 tbsp Treacle
2 tbsp Golden syrup
2 tsp vanilla essence
• Soak Christmas pudding into tea and soak for 10 minutes.
• In a mixer cream butter & sugar until white and fluffy.
• Now add treacle, golden syrup & fold in flour into the butter mix.
• Add eggs slowly 1 at a time.
• Now add Christmas pudding mix and beat well.
• Add syrup & bicarb last – fill into prepared individual pudding mounds .
• Bake 180˚C for 25 minutes .
• Serve with salted toffee sauce & vanilla seed ice cream